Careers - Performance Marketing Analyst
Levine Hat Company is looking for a results-driven online marketer to join our fast-paced team as a Performance Marketing Analyst to help scale our paid customer acquisition channels. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has an “always be optimizing” attitude, is extremely organized, and enjoys learning quickly in a data-driven environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Optimize advertising campaigns based on performance KPIs across our paid search, display, native, and paid social channels
- Perform in-depth analyses across campaigns to find actionable insights and drive results
- Implement ongoing creative testing plans across all paid channels
- Proactively find new areas for growth by testing new channels, campaigns, targeting, etc.
- Share reporting and insights with the Performance Marketing Manager during weekly marketing performance reviews
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Math, Economics, or related field
- Minimum of 1-2 years of managing paid advertising channels (specific experience in Search Marketing is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working, humble attitude
- Utmost character, honesty, and humility
- Competitive wages
- Generous vacation policy
- Discounted hats!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Levine's may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com