Careers - Security Guard / Loss Prevention Officer
Levine Hat Company has a history in the Saint Louis community and is the premier source for men's hats in the Midwest. Our store on Washington Avenue houses tens of thousands of hats and our energetic, and our Security Guard / Loss Prevention Specialists help us take care of our store.
Security Guard / Loss Prevention Officer responsibilities include:
- Conduct undercover surveillance to detect and apprehend shoplifters
- Recover assets and/or make safe apprehensions
- Have knowledge of, and ensure strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence.
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, and other activities as assigned by the Loss Prevention Manager
- Testify in court concerning any criminal or civil case
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity
An ideal Sales Associate cares deeply about the customer experience and goes above and beyond to make each customer experience count. Candidates must have:
- 2+ years in Security / Loss Prevention
- Independent, 'no task too small' attitude in all aspects of everyday work
- Excellent communication
- Ability to move fast
- Competitive wages
- Generous vacation policy
- Discounted hats!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Levine Hat Company will include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!
To Apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org