Careers - Shipment Fulfiller
Levine Hat Company has a history in the Saint Louis community and is the premier source for men's hats in the Midwest. Our store on Washington Avenue houses tens of thousands of hats and our energetic, confident and smart team get things done!
As a shipment fulfiller, you will be responsible for printing, picking and packing customer and wholesale orders.
- Using our computer system to print shipping labels
- Fulfillling customer orders without making any mistakes
- Shipping order batches to fulfillment centers
- Customer service responsibilities with regards to web channel orders
An ideal shipment fulfiller has an attention to detail that most lack. Anybody can click "print all labels" and throw some hats in boxes, but it takes a special person to do the following:
- Minimize shipping cost by using the correct shipping provider
- Packaging items carefully so that they do not get damaged
- Sending the correct color and size by verifying that the packing list SKU value matches the SKU on the item
- Avoid negative customer experiences by calling the customer ASAP when an item is out of stock
- Working with your team to get help when you cannot find an item in the warehouse
- Adding notes to customer orders when you encounter special cases
- Handling customer returns the same day they come in, even if you are busy with new orders
- Keeping your orders page "clean" and handling all orders before the end of the day
- High degree of common sense
- "Get things done right" attitude
- 2+ years of retail experience
- High level of competence
- Competitive wages
- Generous vacation policy
- Discounted hats!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Levine Hat Company will include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!
To Apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org